As a new patient you will book yourself in for two appointments:
2.Report of Findings.
The Initial Consultation
- The Initial Consultation is a thorough examination which includes a chiropractic, neurological and orthopaedic examination.
- We will also take a Digital Postural Scan and a Myovision Scan.
- The appointment takes about 40 minutes.
- For the examination please bring a pair of above the knee shorts and if you are a woman please also wear a sports bra or a vest top.
The Report of Findings
Your second appointment is your Report of Findings.
- Your chiropractor sits down with you and explains what they found during the examination and how it might affect you.
- The chiropractor will suggest you with a treatment plan according to your unique needs
- You will also get your first adjustment.
- The appointment takes about 30 minutes.
- You can wear regular clothes to this and future appointments.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AM DONE WITH MY TREATMENT PLAN?
When your treatment plan is over you can choose to maintain your spinal health according to recommendations or when you find it necessary.