Thame Chiropractic Clinic, Oxfordshire
Expert chiropractor in Thame, Oxfordshire
Experience safe and natural relief from common health issues like back pain, neck pain, headaches and more at Thame Chiropractic Clinic in Oxfordshire.
Welcome to Thame Chiropractic Clinic!
We are a 5-star chiropractic clinic based in Thame, Oxfordshire and we offer safe and gentle care for the whole family. We welcome adults and children of all ages and we also specialise in chiropractic care during pregnancy and taking care of babies.
Who Can Benefit From Our Care?
If you’re someone looking for a natural solution to health challenges such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, frozen shoulder, arm pain, shoulder pain, knee and leg pain, trapped nerves or sciatica, Thame Chiropractic Clinic is here for you. Our commitment is to provide safe, effective and personalised care, aiming to potentially alleviate discomfort and ensuring that you’re on the path to optimal health.
We Provide High Quality Chiropractic Treatment To:
What Our Clients Say
Latest Blog Posts
Frequently Asked Questions
In accordance with General Chiropractic Council (GCC) guidelines, our chiropractors can help with the following conditions:
- Ankle sprain (short-term management)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Inability to relax
- Joint pains (including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core osteoarthritis treatments and exercise)
- General, acute and chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury, i.e. whiplash)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short-term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
We offer a range of services including chiropractic care for adults, athletes, children, babies, and pregnant women, massage therapy, therapy & counselling, and patient education.